Chemical Management for Manufacturing
Manufacturing includes a diverse collection of industries including concrete, food and beverage processing, sawmills, machinery, automotive, electronics, and metal fabrication. And a diverse workforce with varied skills, trades, experience and even languages. The business case for safety in manufacturing include lower insurance premiums, lowered injury rates, increased productivity and increased profitability. Part of building a safety culture includes adopting best practises and investing in systems like sdsBinders to make SDS and chemical management accessible to everyone in the organization.
SDS Management Solutions for Manufacturing Facilities
If you are still updating your own SDS sheets or keeping them in a paper binder maybe its time to look at sdsBinders. Some other SDS databases can be inadequate, full of duplicates and don’t automatically update your SDSs. sdsBinders can do the job of SDS Management across multiple locations with reliability and efficiency.
We will walk you through implementation if this is the first time you have ever worked with an electronic SDS Management system. sdsBinders takes the stress away for compliance and auditing to give you a level of confidence in your chemical management you never had before.
With sdsBinders you can:
- Access a link on the computer used on your manufacturing facilities' shop floor and in one click view and print your SDS.
- Receive email notifications on product updates and recalls.
- Access toolbox talk videos and training resources.
- Enjoy the support of a personal Account Manager to ensure your manufacturing locations are trained and onboarded successfully.
- Create and print GHS compliant workplace labels.
- Keep a copy of your SDSs in your pocket with the sdsBinders App so you have access to critical safety information whenever you need it.
Professional Chemical Management Solutions for the Manufacturing Sector
Stop the continual battle of organizing and updating SDSs and leave the work to sdsBinders. Contact us to see how sdsBinders can become an integral part of your health and safety program so you can:
- Be proactive in your health and safety management.
- Educate and train staff on chemical hazards.
- Adhere to government regulations.
- Minimize risk through awareness and emergency preparedness.