Chemscape Online WHMIS 2015 and TDG Training
Chemscape has added engaging online learning on WHMIS 2015 and TDG for the Health and Safety market.
Our WHMIS and TDG training has been developed so it can be easily deployed across your workforce. From your head office in Calgary, Alberta, to your operations center in Edmonton, and all the field sites scattered from Ft St John, BC to Gull Lake, Saskatchewan. Our online training courses help your employees easily access their WHMIS and TDG training wherever they are and when it is convenient.
Our experience in authoring thousands of Safety Data Sheets and managing SDSs for hundreds of companies with our sdsBinders system has inspired Chemscape to write two high quality courses based on our expertise of WHMIS and TDG regulations. Stay on top of regulatory changes while retaining thorough and practical knowledge of WHMIS and TDG standards.
Reg and Stu are our online training guides who narrate the WHMIS and TDG course in an engaging and sometimes… even an entertaining way.
Our goal is to provide relevant training courses that help workers to:
- Stay current with regulatory information.
- Gain knowledge that can be applied to your job.
- Implement safety practices, thereby promoting a healthy workplace.
Chemscape WHMIS 2015 and TDG courses include:
- Content written by health and safety experts
- Flexible and convenient access online 24 hours a day
- Up-to-date compliance tools
- Knowledge to keep your workers safe
- Information designed to enhance your productivity
- Interactive real life example and exams
- Customer support – online or by toll-free phone
- Completion certificate that can be printed in wallet sized format
Beyond Being an excellent WHMIS 2015 training course, what we have found is that this WHMIS training proves competence by our workers in navigating our sdsBinders site. Each person has logged into the system and been in there at least once. They are forced to do practical steps that show they know how to search for an MSDS / SDS and a workplace label as part of the training. No other system we have used provides this enhanced service.
Dave Larsen, CRSP, Health & Safety Advisor